miercuri, 3 noiembrie 2010

You

I had a dream,you were in it. After a few weeks it died and with it I died. Heart broken,I can't feel anything,but I know... I will go on but I'll never forget and you, you will cry.. And as my dream faded away I still see your face everywhere I go,everywhere I look there is a piece of your image and it's destroying me. I am dead but... I can still feel the pain you left with me. How I wish you could feel..how I wish you would see the true me,I don't hate you,I hate myself 'cause I wasn't enough for you. You will... die. And love..? Love is something I don't wanna feel,love is a myth. Love can kill.. don't be fooled or you will be disappointed and you don't want that. Love... doesn't exist and I am prepared to live in a world like that. 

2 comentarii:

  1. "I know what it's like when people go away. It's agony for a week, then painful for a week, then
    you begin to forget, and then it seems as if it never happened, it happened to someone else, and you start shrugging. You say, dingo it's life, that's the way things are. Stupid things like that. As if you haven't really lost something forever." John Fowles - The Magus

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. I know the feeling, my darling. You'll never forget and you'll never forgive.

    RăspundețiȘtergere