marți, 9 noiembrie 2010

Tainted


I was your new morning breeze
Your little pit of fire,
Your academic dreams
That filled you with desire.
And yet I cannot breathe
For I have found again
A beauty...
And yet I seek another kind of power
That will bring you down
Cause you're the one who suffers...

Here in my grave
I only see my name
Another kind of game
Another kind of pain
I will not pay the price
For you so you can break my dreams
I will just seek another way.
I will not pay
I will not say
The you were everything for me
And now I do not care
That autumn came with you again
And I was not prepared
To face another love
Another lie
And yet another killing joke,
That was if I could say
You're a pathetic jerk.
That lied and filled his mind with lust
And now he's weak and wanting
Demanding...
The one ...
That left him there
But I dare not say the name
That's buried in my head
Another kind of game
Another kind of pain.

I didn't cry for you
The person that's in front of me
I cried cause you betrayed my trust
And oh,I cannot say
What troubles me again
And now I seek protection
The only one that filled my heart
With love and adoration
"I'm better off without you
And you're better of without me " you said.
But what made you the one you are today?
My midnight sleep catastrophy
I want to see your eyes when I...
Complete my dreams and leave.
With pleasure and beginnings
For I had told you from the start
That I was not your easy love
Even though you couldn't stop
I feel my heart full of desire
And how I wish to love again
You were a man who loved and lost
I am the one that never felt
A word out of your lying mouth
That killed my innocence
And blackened my desperate heart
That once had loved a man
Whose eyes were never mine.

Mady:]

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu