marți, 9 noiembrie 2010

Breathe


A noise
That's burning in my mind
Filled me with fear
And you don't even care
Right now that I'm the one who's calling
The name I never said
I wanted to forget your face
Your voice,so I cannot regret
That you were never there.
The kisses you gave me
Underneath the balcony you climbed
And now you dare to call my name
As the best friend you ever had
I never want to see the face
Of a man who lied so pure
That almost made me cry.
And as I dry my tears in shame
I want to tell you why
You were the sparkle in my eyes
For oh,so many days
And that you coloured my whole life
It's sad,you weren't honest.
I don't want you to suffer
But I want you to pay.
You know...
That because of you I'm dead inside.
For I don't feel for you
But hate that wants to eat our souls
And yet you said you want me to forget
And love again...
I will just wait for you to see
That I can say a lie
As easy as you said it could be.
As easy as the wind
That once was all I've known of you.
You were as easy to forget
As you were to control
My mind will never see again
The same man in your eyes
And all my feelings
That were drained
Will never forget your lies
My one true love
That never was
But a bag of desire
He said he saw perfection in me
Just to get my clothes off,didn't he?
You should've asked if I would want
To be the one you ravage
And if my body wasn't enough
Why did you choose my heart
To play your filthy games
And make the same mistakes
You would've done
With someone else
You never said "I love you"
As a proof of your feelings
You wanted more from me
My new beginnings
Were for you so pure and yet you demanded
To see my eyes burn
And my lips shiver
Even though I never showed you gratitude
You know that I'm longing.
And yet I fear
Of what You said and what you felt
Is that to much to believe?
Do you believe me when I say I hate your guts?

You little angel that I fear
You pure condition of a man
Do you believe in love the way you said it is?
I know you don't
You couldn't handle all my shivers
All my dreams
And all my devotion
You filled your head with adoration
From yet another lost human
I do believe I'm what you said
Ofcourse you lied but that just made me more interested
In your kind..
Did you hold my hand in desperation
Did you want me to let go
For you to be alone
And make it more easy?
I say again that I control
My shivers with a smile
Did you believed me when I said
You were the only one?
Oh no I didn't want you to leave
But was my choice that important?
As a blessing
You drained poison out of my wounded soul
And though I thought you would kill me
You kept it for yourself
I saw you dead.
Your white flesh so cold and depressing
Brought a smile on my face
Are you perfect now
You filthy pathetic man?
Are you all you ever wanted to be
Are you complete now?
No I don't wanna feel again
The hate I felt with you
For I have seen what hate can do
And all I want is you
All my fear just ran away
In the same time
Your heart-beat stopped...
And I am not ashamed
That I killed the man I loved
Did you really think you could change me?
Damage me?
And that's why you had to leave?
Were you my hearts revenger
And my souls mistake?

Oh how I cherish now

The moment you touched the moon for me.
And didn't let me down
How I feel you holding me
And though I wanna stop
I know I'll never find a man
As perfect as your kind
You said you couldn't leave me now
But even if my love was true
You didn't want to make me feel
The fury of your soul
Please
Just leave
And let me live
The life I always wanted
And I will never regret
So pure and so delighted
When I saw your eyes close
And your lips turning white
The moment you lost your breath
For the one
Of your pathetic only kind
I left and now I live again
Alone
And so completed
I hate the man that changed my mind
My soul
And my hearts rythm

Mady:]

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu