joi, 11 noiembrie 2010

Thy poem with no name

How many times did you say I love you
To a girl as innocent as your eyes claim to be?
But was the sun that sat upon my face
To bright for you to see the place
On my untouched skin
Would you kiss me again
Just to let me bite your lips
Until they turn the colour of the midnight candle lights
You putred knight
Dressed in black with silent lips
Do you still have a heart under your armored body
Or do you want to keep it hidden
So I cannot reach in and capture
Your only proof of being human
Would you come in if I call you
Or will you think that I am joking
And surely I'll betray you
You couldn't change the past the crawls inside of you.
And now your weak
And when I walked away
You smiled
Why didn't you stay?
Was it because you couldn't bare to see me happy?
And though I will not change my mind
I know that you are broken.
And as my heart stops
I will say your name
And I'm the one to blame.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu