miercuri, 17 noiembrie 2010

Desperation


And as I set in desperation,
With coloured eyes who's adoration
Was only for a man so cruel
He stole my heart,he didn't knew.
That I was taken and now I fear
My dreams are coming back to life.
I write from where I cannot hear
That sparkling sound -
That pushed the knife.
Inside my wounded and yet weak heart
That I kept hidden 'til you came
You said that I'm the one to blame
You like my name.

I love your smile,
Your soft wet lips.
It's sad...
You'll never be mine
I know that it's time
To forget I ever kissed those lips
That destroyed my pride.
They brought me pleasure
But they killed me inside.
How can you be so perfect and yet I find you too late?
How can you like a soul as rotten as mine?
How could I ever find you in this pool of regret?
How could I ever forget...
You?
Humans can take
They can kill
You can break
And I still
Care enough to keep you here
Wait for you somewhere in time
Where you will see another kind...
Of love.
Of desperation...
Of obsession.
Will you get scared and run away if I'll ever tell you that I love you?
You'll never care for me that much..
And still,the path was chosen.
I can't go back,I lost my love...
You were the one that brought me back.
Just leave,don't say another word
Push deep into my wounded soul
The dagger you made to kill my trust
My pride..
My joy and yet another love.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu