marți, 9 noiembrie 2010

Human


I see
I cry
I love
I care
I want
I was...
The only one that can give love to any man
The way hw wantes to
It's me
And I can't breathe
It's me?
The love I give
Can only prove
That I can serve the way you want
Every filthy thought
Every passionate dream
Every killing break
And all I say is
Feel
The beating of my heart
The way you press your lips against me
Is that what you want?
And I can see through your eyes
Even if you can't believe
I know all your dreams
All your fantasies
Do you want me to stop
Human?
Ofcourse I can go on
Make you explode
And call me again
Just for the heck of it.
No,I won't answer the phone
This time
I'm the one who's playing
You could never have me back
Cause I'm not your usual
Sad
Incomplete
Compassionate
Human!
You could never relly on me now
For I have no feelings
And I'm unhappy
And if that's what I feel
You know
My love,
That you will die
As easy
as my soul revived
And my heart healed
And my soul bleeds
I could kill you
Command you
Believe you
But I will never love you.
You poor inesthetic paranoid innocent human
I would never
Love you
You make me laugh
Why would you think I am the one?
I am alone
I don't belong
Now as I cae
I only ask
Do you believe in love,human?

2 comentarii: