joi, 23 decembrie 2010

My Deadly Path


I never met a man so mean and yet so fragile
So pure and yet you make me sick.
I thought my dream was over,
But still you have returned.
You give true love and mystery
And leave me wanting more.
Our love could never be history
It's filled with venom,sickness and pearls,
But still I need you more.

Caress my untouched Symphony,
Make me free of desire
Convert me into the catastrophe
The selfish burning fire
Of being human.
Collect my dark remains
And sing me a lullaby
For every passing day
I shed a tear with a sigh.
I hope your heart will never change
Neither your desires.
I couldn't live to see you damage
The only thing that gives me power.

You stay with me in my dreams
Believe I couldn't let you go
Although I know you can't stay here,with me
I have one thing to show
If only you could see...
How much you'll always mean to me.

2 comentarii: