duminică, 23 mai 2010

Tears Drop



"Love talked about can be easily turned aside, but love demonstrated is irresistible."

"I don't miss him, I miss who I thought he was"

"There's this place in me where your finger prints still rest... your kisses still linger and your whispers softly echo... It's the place where a part of you will forever be a part of me"

"When you said forever, you meant a few months. When I said forever, I meant every day until I died. When you said always, you meant until you couldn't handle it anymore. When I said always, I meant until time ended. When you said you loved me, you meant I was no different from any other girl. When I said I loved you, I meant I had never felt what I felt for you."

"When I see you smile and know that it is not for me, that is when I will miss you the most."

"I wish I had the guts to walk away and forget about what we had. But, I can’t because I know you won't come after me, and I guess that's what hurts the most. "

"True love? I used to believe it existed, but when you’ve had your heart torn out and thrown on the floor, you just don’t care anymore. . Ask me why I keep on loving"

"I hate you...and then I love you...it's like I want to throw you off a cliff....then rush to the bottom to catch you"

"I’ve seen fire and I’ve seen rain. I’ve seen sunny days that I thought would never end. I’ve seen lonely times when I could not find a friend, but I always thought that I’d see you again."

"Oh, I shouldn’t care or wonder where and how you are. But I can’t hide this hurt inside my broken heart. I’m fighting back emotions that I’ve never fought before, ‘cause I’m not supposed to love you anymore"

"Even if my heart should call out your name in the rain. Even if these arms should want to embrace you again. And even if I’m all cried out and no longer in pain... I’ll never fall in love that way again."

"I could fill a thousand pages telling you how I felt and still you would not understand. So now I leave without a sound, except that of my heart shattering as it hits the ground"

"It's hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone,
when you're heart still does."

"Sometimes I wish I had never met you because then I could go to bed at night not knowing there was someone like you out there."

"Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation."

"The saddest thing in the world, is loving someone who used to love you."

"How could an Angel break my heart? Why didn’t he catch my falling star? I wish I didn’t wish so hard. Maybe I wished our love apart."

"Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can sometimes... just be an illusion"

:]

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu