marți, 25 iunie 2013

Why I love you

Because you say the nicest things every time I feel bad even though you don't know that. You're perfect,your eyes are beautiful,you hold my hand every time you're near me and kiss me whenever you want,you make me smile everyday just by saying the simplest things. You smile like a child when i talk to you and oh,your smile is so lovely. YOU, with everything you do,are lovely. I love you because i want to and i need to scream to the world so everybody will know how happy you make me. I love the way you don't ever want to make me sad,you care about my health,you want to heal my scars. I know i love you because my chest hurts when you're away,I dream about you every time and every time you say you love me back it makes me a little sick. But the good kind of sick. The one you'd want to feel everyday. My hands tremble when i hear your name and you look at me like I'm the only girl on earth. You make me feel beautiful,and special and I can't sleep at night because I miss you so much. I love you because you exist and fill my days with color and happiness,and you don't lie to me to make me feel better,you tell me the truth so I can change. You believe in every thing I do and support all that I am. I love you because you're mine and nobody on earth could ever change that.

2 comentarii: