duminică, 16 decembrie 2012

Confessions of a dying heart

Your touch was so sacred that I couldn't breathe
I couldn't find in you flaws.
I didn't want you to see
I'm not the person that you think I'll be.

The perfect little angel wrapped in golden covers
A quiet girl that hates flowers,
The dream was so sweet and yet too soon
You came to show me your true colors.

Could you please let me sleep with your image again?
Or do you want to let me cry myself to sleep?
Would you let me kiss your lips and go to heaven?
Or am I meant to die here?

My darling,bite your tongue and close your eyes
'Cause I don't really wanna leave you.
Take my hand,lets run,lets leave behind
Everything we thought we'd do.
Stay with me,lay here,break me in half
Take my heart and hold it.
You're my dream,my love,all that I have
To keep me breathing here.

If you go,love,take my words and scream them
Up from the top of the cliff where I'd give you my all
Run,don't speak of me,'cause my bones are breaking
Just be happy and I promise,one day I'll be alright.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu